President - Recreation Soccer
Vice President of Operations
Director of Coaching & Player Development
Web Master - Recreation Registrations
Equipment and Uniform Coordinator
1. President - Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for interaction with MYSA and dissemination of MYSA to board on a timely basis. Will make necessary decisions in the course of season, in consultation with the Executive Board members. Shall communicate with club membership keeping club abreast of important news and information. President shall also prepare agenda for board meetings, using when possible, requests or other input from board and members at large bringing issues before him/her in an appropriate time prior to the meetings.
2. Club Administrator – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for the daily operation of the club. Will ensure that bills are paid, deadlines are met and that all necessary documents are filed on time. Is responsible for keeping WCS in good standing with the MYSA and the IRS. Works closely with Treasurer, DOC, Registrar, Field, Referee and Equipment Coordinators to ensure club runs smoothly. Can fill in as chair when President is not in attendance.
3. Secretary – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for taking meeting minutes and communicating them to all board members. Responsible for assembling, publishing, circulating information, and announcing WCS plans, including registration and schedules.
4. Treasurer –Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for collecting, auditing and banking registration fees and other monies. Responsible for disbursements for expenses and fees. Submits to the board a report showing income, expenditures, and pending incoming annually on or before the AGM or upon request of the Executive Board. Will appear on MYSA Club Registration form as Treasurer.
5. Director of Coaching & Player Development (DOC) - Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for securing and educating coaches. Responsible for developing plan and curriculum for player and coach training. Responsible for scheduling year round club sponsored programs and securing personnel to run said programs.
6. Registrar – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for all aspects of the registration process. Coordinate with MYSA to ensure all players, coaches and members are properly registered. Will appear on MYSA Registration form as Registrar.
7. Web Master – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for maintaining club website and keeping site current. Webmaster will load roster information and set up team pages for each team.
8. Equipment & Uniform Coordinator – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term.Responsible for overseeing selection, ordering and distribution of equipment. Solicits bids from vendors and negotiates best price options for club uniforms. Plans the mass purchase of uniforms and necessary practice and training equipment and then brings to board for approval.
9. Club Promotion & Fundraising Coordinator – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Secures club sponsorship from local businesses. Assures that WCS news and accomplishments are submitted to newspapers within the Wright County area. Promotes club and club programs. Coordinates fundraising activities.
10. Referee Coordinator – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for scheduling appropriate referees for all games. Handles all concerns brought to club regarding the performance of referees. Makes postponement decisions for games when necessary due to severe weather. Is responsible for recruiting and training referees and for quality control.
11. Field Coordinator – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Responsible for securing, maintaining and scheduling all outdoor fields and indoor practice facilities for the year. Includes space for summer and fall league play, summer camp, winter skills training and indoor practice time.
12. Risk Management Coordinator – Elected per Article IV, Section 2 to a 2 year term. Assures that all adults who come in contact with players have had and passed necessary background checks; including board members, coaches, managers, and trainers. Shall assist adult members in securing these checks. Shall monitor coach and player red card suspensions. Also responsible for providing current insurance information for facility use and assist member families with insurance claims where necessary.
13. Volunteer Coordinator - Coordinates the fulfillment of required volunteer hours by club members. Defines volunteer needs, coordinates schedules and communicates with membership.
14. At Large Members - Individuals willing to help board members fulfill their duties and individuals willing to help the club with necessary tasks a commitments.